Events & Meetings | January 17th, 2020
11th Dresden Symposium - together with ESPR-Spring School on 5-7 March 2020
A joint meeting of the ESPR in Dresden, Germany
The 11th Dresden Symposium, together with the ESPR Spring School, brings to you recent advances and future developments in the fields of postnatal adaptation, perinatal brain damage and regenerative therapies.
On Thursday and Friday, you will have many opportunities for detailed discussions with participants and our distinguished speakers who present current scientific data and share their practical experiences.
On Saturday, you can join our hands-on courses, which cover:
- Intubation using video-laryngoscopy
- How to manage an extremely preterm infant in the delivery room
- Using Simulation to improve team performance in the delivery room
- How to audit your management in the delivery room
- Monitoring vital parameters in the delivery room
- From cell to success – commercialisation paths for scientists
We will also award a Young Investgator Prize
. To apply, please submit your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 January 2020:
- Maximum word count (body): 250
- Research should be original (no case reports) and should not be published
- Subject of the research should be neonatal transition or resuscitation
- Applicants should not have a PhD-degree
To make the symposium as interactive as possible, the maximum number of participants is restricted. However, if you cannot come to Dresden, you will have the opportunity of listening to the speakers and participating in the discussion via internet livestream.
You are cordially invited to become an active part of the meeting and to "Present your video", to "Meet the Expert" and to discuss "Stem cell sciences" or "Your clinical case or SOP".
For more information and to download the flyer/programme, please click here.
To register, please contact Ms Sabine Resch via: email@example.com