Events & Meetings | April 28th, 2021
jENS 2021 congress is going virtual on 14-18 September 2021
For the first time, jENS 2021 will take place as a live online congress. We of course would prefer to meet you in person and feel the atmosphere of a congress, however, health comes first. Therefore the Congress of joint European Neonatal Societies (jENS 2021) will take place in a safe virtual environment.
We have dedicated all our efforts and ideas to make this virtual jENS congress a great success and unique experience for you.
jENS 2021 represents a renowned international event during which neonatologists and neonatal care professionals from around the world gain unparalleled access to the best scientific research and clinical care programmes available.
Attendees from all levels of neonatal care are welcome. A large-scale panel of leading international experts, who have personally contributed to state-of-the-art developments in the areas of neonatal care and research, are awaiting you.
- Cardiac Physiology Pathology
- Neonatal Pulmonology, Neonatal Respiratory Support, Resuscitation
- Perinatal Pharmacology and Anethesia
- Epidemiology & Networks
- Neonatal Fetal Nutrition and Metabolism
- Nursing and Healthcare professionals
- Neonatal GI Physiology & NEC
- Neonatal Hematology and Bilirubin
- Circulation Macro Microcirculation
- Neonatal Infectios Diseases / Immunology
- NICU Quality Improvement, Parents Centre Care
- Perinatal Practices
- Follow Up
Abstract submission deadline is May 12, 2021.
For more information on jENS 2021 and to register, please click here.