Pediatric Research Journal | March 23rd, 2020
COVID-19 Resources from Pediatric Research
The situation with the COVID-19 pandemic is rapidly changing with an ever expanding medical literature. In this quickly changing environment we encourage any input or suggestions that can be supported by Pediatric Research to provide resources for the healthcare community and families.
We invite you to share your experience with COVID-19 whether in your personal or professional life. Our goal is to share this information rapidly with our readership and will expedite getting this information out.
We are looking for both shorter anecdotes to share on our website and longer 'correspondence' pieces to be published in the journal. Please send an email to Pediatric Research Managing Editor Lauren Overbey: email@example.com.
All page charges will be waived and we will be setting these articles as freely accessible on our website.
Please find below international resources from the World Health Organization, BMJ, Don't Forget the Bubbles, the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health UK and USA, etc.
- Don't Forget the Bubbles (An International Social Media led Community of Practice): for more info, click here
- European Respiratory Society (ERS) COVID-19 blog: for more info, click here
- Lean European Open Survey on SARS-CoV-2 Infected Patients (LEOSS): for more info, click here
- World Health Organization: for more info, click here
- American Academy of Pediatrics: for more info, click here
- Journal of the American Academy of Pediatrics: Epidemiological Characteristics of 2143 Pediatric Patients with 2019 Coronavirus Disease in China: to download the document, click here
- Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health: for more info, click here
- Updates from Italy: for more info, click here