Events & Meetings | October 12th, 2019
Fetal and Neonatal Neurology Congress on 22-24 April 2020
From basic science to clinical application
The Fetal and Neonatal Neurology Congress will take place at the Institute Pasteur in Paris, France on April 22-24 2020.
This international congress brings together researchers and clinicians around the theme of fetal and neonatal neurology. Furthermore, the physiopathology, diagnosis and consequences of lesions and aggressions of the developing nervous system on neurodevelopment will be discussed. There will be plenary speakers alongside 3 pre congress sessions, oral presentations and a poster exhibition.
Main topics will be:
- Neonatal encephalopathy/hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy
- Seizures, acute symptomatic seizures and neonatal onset epilepsies, as well as status epilepticus
- Stroke, arterial and venous
- Intracranial hemorrhage, including intraventricular hemorrhage White matter injury
- Neurological sequelae of congenital heart disease and critical illness
- Hypotonia/neuromuscular disorders
- Hydrocephalus, posthemorrhagic and congenital
- Inborn errors of metabolism
- Neurogenetic and complex malformation syndromes
- Brain malformations and cerebral vascular malformations
- Meningitis/encephalitis and in utero infections
Young researchers are welcome to submit abstracts of original research (experimental and or clinical or epidemiologic) to be considered for poster presentation, session or oral presentation during the plenary sessions.
Abstract submission deadline is January 22, 2020.
5 reasons to attend Fetal and Neonatal Neurology:
- Learn more about commonly encountered fetal and neonatal neurological conditions
- Develop effective communication skills with families and other health care providers
- Perform age-appropriate neurological examinations
- Synthesize availabe clinical information to predict neurological outcomes
- You know Paris is always a good idea
Click here for more information on the scientific programme.
To register, please click here.