NOTE | July 30th, 2019
NOTE Dissertation Educational Bursaries 2019
Call for applications launched
The NOTE Faculty is inviting applications for a limited number of educational bursaries from Master's students normally resident in low, lower-middle and uppermiddle-income countries (please see Appendix 1).
The bursaries, each of £1000, are intended to provide financial assistance to enable students to access the next Master's dissertation (HLTH 6213) which will be offered by the University of Southampton in October 2019.
In order to be eligible applicants must:
- be resident in a low, lower-middle or upper-middle income country (as indicated in Appendix 1)
- be already registered on the NOTE/University of Southampton online MSc Neonatology programme
- have completed at least 5 modules of the programme
- be ready to start the dissertation in October 2019
- be able to pay the remaining cost of the dissertation module (£1,133)
Candidates may submit only one application.
In order to apply you should:
- submit a copy of your CV
- briefly include an overview of how the modules you have already studied may have influenced your professional practice
- submit a personal statement of 1000 words outlining your plans for the dissertation giving some indication as to how the knowledge and experienceyou gain by undertaking this module may be applied in your own local clinical context
- include a brief statement outlining your plans for your continuing professional development once you have completed the MSc.
The deadline for applications is September 23rd 2019. Successful applicants will be notified by September 27th and will then be able to register for the dissertation module which commences in October. Please submit your applications to Dr. M. Hall (email@example.com) and if you have any queries please contact Susan Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Appendix 1 - Open here