NOTE | March 13th, 2023
Neonatal Online Training & Education (NOTE) Programme - Call for Tutors
Submit your documents today and become part of our team!
The Neonatal Online Training and Education (NOTE) Faculty of the European Society for Paediatric Research (ESPR), in collaboration with the University of Southampton, invites expressions of interest to join the NOTE team of tutors.
As one of our online tutors you will ideally have:
- a degree in medicine, nursing or a profession allied to medicine
- a professional qualification in neonatology
- extensive experience of working with neonatal patients receiving intensive care
- a portfolio demonstrating evidence of:
- an interest in, and experience of, neonatal education of healthcare professionals
- experience in delivering education relating to medical topics
- knowledge of theoretical aspects of adult education
- experience of group teaching/facilitation
- evidence of good written and oral communication skills
- leadership skills
- effective time management skills
- completed some or all of the online MSc Neonatology modules
- an insight into how students learn online and the specific support they need to develop their academic knowledge and their key transferable skills
- a commitment to developing supportive and proactive online learning communities
- an organised and systematic approach to work
- a flexible approach to working
- attention to detail and a commitment to reflecting on how the NOTE Faculty can continue to improve the quality of the learning experience for students
- the ability to work successfully in a team and independently
All teaching is in English and your proficiency in the English language should be of a sufficient standard to meet the requirements of the tutor role.
As a NOTE tutor, you have the opportunity to join a wonderful team and work with neonatal trainees from all over the world to make a real difference in the field of neonatal education.
On average, the expected time commitment is approximately 4 hours per week. Details of remuneration will be discussed upon application to the programme.
You would like to learn more about NOTE, the different ways of accessing the programme as well as its teaching curriculum? Then click here.
For further details and to submit your documents (i.e. a letter of motivation & CV), please contact Susan Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org) from the NOTE Secretariat.
We very much look forward to hearing from you!