Events & Meetings | October 26th, 2021
The Virtual Neonatal Update
29 November - 3 December 2021
The Neonatal Update is notable for including contributions from a very wide range of world-leading scientists and clinical researchers, many of whom have little direct involvement in newborn care. The aim is to introduce delegates to areas of science not necessarily met in their day-to-day activities, widen horizons and foster new collaborations.
In 2020 the event was moved to an online platform, to enable many more neonatologists and paediatricians from around the world to join.
For more details, please click here.
- Individuals: £200
- Groups of 5-9 delegates all booked together: £100 each (50% discount)
- Groups of 10+ delegates all booked together: £50 each (75% discount)
- Lectures available to view from 15 November.
- Programme of live Q & A/discussion sessions (29 Nov – 3 Dec), lasting 40 minutes and repeated to accommodate delegates from different time zones and varied work schedules.
- Online copy of Early Human Development Special Edition.
To register, please click here or see the full programme here.