Events & Meetings | July 14th, 2021
The Virtual Neonatal Update
29 November - 3 December 2021
The Neonatal Update is notable for including contributions from a very wide range of world-leading scientists and clinical researchers, many of whom have little direct involvement in newborn care. The aim is to introduce delegates to areas of science not necessarily met in their day-to-day activities, widen horizons and foster new collaborations.
In 2020 inevitably we moved to an online platform, enabling many more neonatologists and paediatricians from around the world to join us.
We hope you will be able to be part of this educational and inspiring meeting.
- Early Bird Individuals: £150 (booked before 31 August 2021)
- Individuals: £200 (after 1 September 2021)
- Groups of 5-9 delegates all booked together: £100 each (50% discount)
- Groups of 10+ delegates all booked together: £50 each (75% discount)
- Lectures available to view from 15 November.
- Programme of live Q & A/discussion sessions (29 Nov – 3 Dec), lasting 40 minutes and repeated to accommodate delegates from different time zones and varied work schedules.
- Online copy of Early Human Development Special Edition.