The overal aims of the Neonatal Stem Cell Research SIG are:
- To enhance collaboration of interested ESPR members, researchers and stakeholders in neonatal stem cell research;
- To help disseminate important discoveries and learning amongst ESPR members in the field of neonatal stem cell research;
- To bring together the neonatal stem cell research community and broader pediatric/neonatal fraternity to focused symposia and other activities;
- To serve as a platform for young and early career researchers to access world leading research laboratories to further their academic pursuits;
- To harmonize regulatory aspects within the translational path from bench-to-bedside between Europe and other regions of the world.