Among all publications made by researchers in the section, there have also been outstanding collaborative projects which have been published:
- van Zanten HA, Kuypers KLAM, van Zwet EW, van Vonderen JJ, Kamlin COF, Springer L, Lista G, Cavigioli F, Vento M, Nunez-Ramiro A, Oberthuer A, Kribs A, Kuester H, Horn S, Weinberg DD, Foglia EE, Morley CJ, Davis PG, te Pas AB. A multi-centre randomised controlled trial of respiratory function monitoring during stabilisation of very preterm infants at birth. Resuscitation 2021;167:317-325.
- Murphy MC, Galligan M, Molloy B, Hussain R, Doran P, O'Donnell C. Study protocol for the POPART study-Prophylactic Oropharyngeal surfactant for preterm infants: a randomised trial. BMJ Open 2020;10(7):e035994.
- Pichler G, Baumgartner S, Biermayr M, Dempsey E, Fuchs H, Goos TG, Lista G, Lorenz L, Karpinski L, Mitra S, Kornhauser-Cerar L, Avian A, Urlesberger B, Schmolzer G. Cerebral regional tissue oxygen saturation to guide oxygen delivery in preterm neonates during immediate transition after birth (COSGOD III): an investigator-initiated, randomized, multi-center, multi-national, clinical trial on additional cerebral tissue oxygen saturation monitoring combined with defined treatment guidelines versus standard monitoring and treatment as usual in premature infants during immediate transition: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials 2019;20(1):178.
In 2021, a review collection encompassing subjects on the topic Neonatal Resuscitation has been published in Pediatric Research:
- Simma B, den Boer M, Nakstad B, Kuster H, Herrick HM, Rudiger M, Aichner H, Kaufmann M. Video recording in the delivery room: current status, implications and implementation. Pediatr Res 2021 Nov 24.
- Niemuth M, Kuster H, Simma B, Rozycki H, Rudiger M, ESPR Neonatal Resuscitation Section Writing Group, Solevag AL. A critical appraisal of tools for delivery room assessment of the newborn infant. Pediatr Res 2021 Dec 30.
- Batey N, Henry C, Garg S, Wagner M, Malhotra A, Valstar M, Smith T, Sharkey D, ESPR Neonatal Resuscitation Section Writing Group. The newborn delivery room of tomorrow: emerging and future technologies. Pediatr Res 2022 Mar 3.
- Kauffman M, Mense L, Springer L, Dekker J, ESPR Neonatal Resuscitation Section Writing Group. Tactile stimulation in the delivery room: past, present, future. A systematic review. Pediatr Res 2022 Feb 5.
- Lara-Canton I, Badurdeen S, Dekker J, Davis P, Roberts C, te Pas A, Vento M, ESPR Neonatal Resuscitation Section Writing Group. Oxygen saturation and heart rate in healthy term and late preterm infants with delayed cord clamping. Pediatr Res 2022 Jan 7.
- Baik-Schneditz N, Schwaberger B, Bresesti I, Fuchs H, Lara I, Nakstad B, Lista G, Vento M, Binder-Heschl C, Pichler G, Urlesberger B. Fetal to neonatal transition: what additional information can be provided by cerebral near infrared spectroscopy? Pediatr Res 2022 May 21.
In addition, many of individual or collaborative research projects have been incorporated in the latest resuscitation guidelines:
- Madar J, Roehr CC, Ainsworth S, et al. European Resuscitation Council guidelines 2021: newborn resuscitation and support of transition at birth. Resuscitation 2021;161:291-326.