The European Society for Paediatric Research (ESPR) provides endorsements for educational and scientific meetings that are in line with its mission and meet a high standard of scientific inquiry.
If you are a national society or organisation in the field of Paediatrics and/or Neonatology and would like to receive ESPR event endorsement, please read the below guidelines and download/fill in the application form for submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Main criteria for a positive evaluation:
- Your organisation is active in the field of Paediatrics and/or Neonatology;
- The event has both a research and an educational component;
- The event meets high levels of scientific inquiry;
- ESPR members are eligible to receive a discount (desirable);
- The faculty is composed of speakers from varying professional backgrounds and different nationalities. There organisers should aspire towards an equal gender balance.
- The official language spoken and taught in at the event is English;
- The event does not stand in direct competition with initiatives of the ESPR.
Please note that the ESPR name and logo can only be used once the event has received official endorsement by the ESPR Secretariat.
The event organisers are asked to fill in the application form and return it to the ESPR secretariat (email@example.com) at least three months prior to the event. The ESPR will evaluate the proposal based on the criteria indicated above. A feedback will be provided within one month upon receipt of the application from.
Benefits of ESPR event endorsement:
- The ESPR will add the meeting to the 'News & Events' section on the ESPR website;
- The ESPR will share information on the event via its newsletter and social media channels.
In exchange, the organiser guarantees that:
- The ESPR logo and name are included in the event programme, the event website and other communication materials (both online and offline) in a central place;
- The ESPR is referred to in social media channels and the event newsletter as an endorsing entity;
- The ESPR is offered the possibility to display society flyers on tables or include them in congress bags. The ESPR may also attend the event with a society booth.
Download the application form here.