The NOTE programme invites expressions of interest to join its team of tutors.
As one of our online tutors you will ideally have:
- a degree in medicine, nursing or a profession allied to medicine
- a professional qualification in neonatology
- extensive experience of working with neonatal patients receiving intensive care
- a portfolio demonstrating evidence of:
- an interest in, and experience of, neonatal education of healthcare professionals
- experience in delivering education relating to medical topics
- knowledge of theoretical aspects of adult education
- experience of group teaching/facilitation
- evidence of good written and oral communication skills
- leadership skills
- effective time management skills
- completed some or all of the online MSc Neonatology modules
- an insight into how students learn online and the specific support they need to develop their academic knowledge and their key transferable skills
- a commitment to developing supportive and proactive online learning communities
- an organised and systematic approach to work
- a flexible approach to working
- attention to detail and a commitment to reflecting on how the NOTE Faculty can continue to improve the quality of the learning experience for students
- the ability to work successfully in a team and independently
All teaching is in English and your proficiency in the English language should be of a sufficient standard to meet the requirements of the tutor role.
As a NOTE tutor, you have the opportunity to join a wonderful team and work with neonatal trainees from all over the world to make a real difference in the field of neonatal education.
On average, the expected time commitment is approximately 4 hours per week. Details of remuneration will be discussed upon application to the programme.
For further details and to submit your documents (i.e. a letter of motivation & CV), please contact Susan Smith (email@example.com) from the NOTE Secretariat.
We very much look forward to hearing from you!