Education | October 16th, 2023
ESN Course: Neonatal Resuscitation in Resource-Limited Settings
The online ESN course "Neonatal Resuscitation in Resource-Limited Settings", developed by Dr Kunda Mutesu-Kapembwa and Dr Vicent Gaertner, provides information on how to approach neonatal resuscitation in low-income countries and background knowledge on how to proceed in different situations.
Goals of the course:
- Learn the differences in the approach to neonatal resuscitation between resource-rich and resource-limited situations
- Know how to cater to different needs in different situations in resource-limited countries.
- Know which problems may arise specifically in resource-limited countries and how to address these problems.
- Identify which newborns need pre- or postnatal transfer to a larger hospital and know about challenges in neonatal transport.
- Know which approach to neonatal resuscitation is sensible in which setting.
Please note that this course is free!
Click here for more information regarding this course and the other ESN courses.