Events & Meetings | February 15th, 2022
The 13th annual 'Dresden Symposium', the ESPR Spring School, on 10-11 March 2022
A joint virtual meeting between the Saxony Center for Feto/Neonatal Health & the ESPR
The 13th Dresden Symposium, the ESPR Spring School (10-11 March 2022), provides a platform for intensive exchange between clinicians and scientists who are interested in Delivery Room Management.
The meeting has become the kick-off of the academic year for clinicians and researchers who are interested in improving care of new-borns. In order to cope with the current situation, it was decided to have the meeting again online only.
You will have the opportunity to attend cutting-edge lectures on Delivery Room Management and new approaches in Neonatology.
In order to address a broad range of relevant topics, invited speakers will cover the following topics:
- Prenatal Medicine meets Neonatology.
- Covid-19 effects on pregnancy and newborns.
- Artificial placenta and Perinatal Life Support.
- Exciting news from Stem Cell Research.
- Telemedicine in Neonatology.
- Current studies on DR-management.
- Management of late preterm infants.
- To breathe or not to breathe?
- PRO & CON: Improving research in DR-management
As always, we are interested to provide the opportunity for intensive discussions. Therefore, we restrict the meeting to 150 participants. Thus, please do register as soon as possible.
There will be no charge for online participants; however, you are required to register with email@example.com. If you are not able to participate, you will have the chance to watch the recording of the meeting thereafter.
To download the programme, please click here.