Section-related | December 20th, 2021
Launch of the ESPR Young Investigator section: join the founding team
Submit your expression of interest today and actively shape this new initiative!
We have exciting news to share! The European Society for Paediatric Research (ESPR) is launching a new section: the ESPR Young Investigator Section.
We warmly invite expressions of interest from our members to become part of this new initiative and form a dedicated section Council. By joining the founding team of the Young ESPR, you have the opportunity to shape this new section from the outset, define its mission and bring in your own ideas.
As a member of the ESPR Young Investigator Section you can:
• play an active role in determining the future of the ESPR;
• promote new initiatives for young researchers;
• tell the ESPR what you need to succeed;
• liaise with the other sections to initiate joint projects;
• become a member of the ESPR Council;
• ...and much more.
The ESPR is committed to provide the section with the necessary support to make a real difference for young researchers in the field of Neonatology and Paediatrics.
• Be an active member of the ESPR.
• Be less than 40 years of age when taking up appointment.
• Application deadline: Monday, 31 January 2022.
How to apply:
Be creative - we want to get to know you, your drive and ideas. Please send us your CV along with a letter of motivation. Alternatively, you can also record a video of yourself and tell us why you would like to become part of this new initiative.
Please submit your documents/media to email@example.com by Monday, 31 January 2022. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.