Pediatric Research Journal | March 18th, 2021
Pediatric Research – Travel Awards 2021
Deadline for nominations: April 30, 2021
The Editors-in–Chief of Pediatric Research are inviting nominations for the 2021 Travel Awards for Early Career Investigators.
Winners of the Travel Award will receive a $2,500 travel stipend for reimbursement to travel either to an upcoming PAS meeting (in Denver, Colorado April 2022) or ESPR meeting (in Barcelona, Spain October 2022). Winners would have up to two years to use this grant for one of these meetings.
Nominations should be authors of articles published in the print editions of Pediatric Research during calendar year 2020, who are "Early Career Investigators".
Travel Awardees must be:
- No more than 7 years from first faculty appointment; and
- Have done majority of the work on the original research article; and
- Be first or senior author of the original research article.
Please also include if you are a member of APS, SPR or ESPR.
Save the Date PAS 2021
The Editors-in-Chief of Pediatric Research invite you to save the dates for their scholarly session and workshop at PAS 2021.
• Sepsis and Inflammation: New Insights in the Era of COVID-19
May 2, 2021 from 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM EST
• Pediatric Research's Publication Pearls: Enhancing Success in Scientific Publication
May 18, 2021 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM EST