Research Grants | June 10th, 2021
ESPR Research Grant Programme 2021
Call for applications launched
We are delighted to announce that the European Society for Paediatric Research (ESPR) has launched the calls of the 2021 Research Grant Programme, which offers the following outstanding opportunities for researchers in the field of Paediatrics:
ESPR Young Investigator START-UP GRANTS 2021
- Amount: EUR 10,000 per grant. The committee wishes to encourage in particular proposals from Eastern European countries.
- Purpose: To help young investigators establish, perform and complete a research project in all fields related to Paediatrics.
ESPR Nursing GRANTS 2021
- Amount: EUR 10,000 per grant.
- Purpose: To support nurses or allied healthcare professionals with a research project in all fields related to Paediatrics.
ESPR Post-Doc RESEARCH GRANTS 2021
- Amount: EUR 25,000 per grant.
- Purpose: To support a research project for established researchers in all fields related to Paediatrics.
We would like to strongly encourage all interested researchers to apply for funding and submit their proposals for evaluation by the ESPR Research Grant Committee.
We are convinced that together, we can make a real difference towards developing and applying research to improve newborn and child health.
The submission deadline is Sunday, 1 August 2021.
For further information on the requirements and how to apply, please click here.
On behalf of the ESPR Research Grant Committee.