EBN | May 4th, 2023
European School of Neonatology (ESN) Pre-congress Courses at jENS 2023
Places are limited - register now!
- Monday, 18 Sept. 09h00 – 17h00 CEST – ESN pre-congress course 'Nutrition in early life' (download the programme here) in collaboration with the IPOKRaTES Foundation
- Tuesday, 19 Sept. 09h00 – 16h00 CEST – ESN pre-congress course 'Resuscitation' (download the programme here)
- Tuesday, 19 Sept. 09h00 – 16h30 CEST – ESN pre-congress course 'Neonatologist performed echocardiography - A theoretical and practical introduction' (download the programme here)
- Tuesday, 19 Sept. 09h00 – 17h00 CEST – ESN pre-congress course 'A new look at outcome' (download the programme here)
- Tuesday, 19 Sept. 09h00 – 17h00 CEST – ESN pre-congress course 'Mechanical ventilation' (download the programme here)
- Tuesday, 19 Sept. 09h00 – 16h30 CEST – ESN pre-congress course 'Pain' (download the programme here)
To see the full pre-congress programme, which includes additional courses on vascular access, non-invasive ventilation, evidence to decision, and how parents can become partners in the care of their infants, please click here.
ESN pre-congress courses are open to any medical professional who supports the aims of the European Society for Paediatric Research (ESPR).
Trainees of the ESN pre-congress courses receive European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS) points for their participation. For a 1-day course, you receive 0.5 ECTS points. For a 2-day course, you receive 1 ECTS point. At the end of the congress, you will be rewarded with a course certificate. All ECTS points accumulated through attending ESN educational offers or by attending courses from partner organisations can be counted towards obtaining a degree from the ESN, such as the Master of Advanced Studies (MAS) in Neonatology.
We warmly invite interested paediatricians, neonatologists, and advanced nurse practitioners/allied health professionals to register to these exciting educational opportunities. Please note that your registration to the ESN programme does not constitute a registration for the entire congress. As spaces are limited, course registration works on a 'first come, first serve basis'.
The fee for a Full Day Course is € 183,00 (VAT incl.). Registration is possible via the jENS 2023 website.
About the ESN
The European School of Neonatology (ESN) equips medical professionals with the necessary knowledge, skills, competences, and attitudes required to practise high-quality neonatal medicine tailored to their local clinical setting. Taking into account principles of evidence-based medicine, ESN programming joins theory and practice so that medical professionals can effectively practise Neonatology at all levels of care. Amongst the ESN offers are a Master of Advanced Studies (MAS) in Neonatology, a Master of Science (MSc) in Neonatology, Special Courses and Training, and the free Lecture series 'Perspectives on Effective Neonatology'. To find out more about the ESN, click here.